Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Nathan's Blessing Day (and another "we've all been there")
Nathan's baby blessing day came around this time of year way back in 2006. We were living in Seattle at the time, but getting ready to move soon. Seattle in general seemed to be one of those "Nathan was there" places that we probably wouldn't all get to anytime soon. Or so we thought. We ended up spending much of our summer vacation in Seattle this year, going to church in the exact same building in which this picture was taken:
In the picture, it was just over 10 weeks after Nathan was born, but by then he was a hefty 16 lbs, and just about too big for the cute little "size 3-4 month" blessing outfit Grandmother & Grandfather had picked out for him. However, even though he had to endure life as a stuffed sausage for a short while, he at least got to have all his grandparents there for the occasion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad you keep this post about Nathan. He was such a special baby. I loved him. I still think about him. I love to see pictures of him. He was so cute in that baby blessing picture. I loved his constant cheerfulness. I still remember him at church that last day. You were sitting in front of us. Nathan was turned around smiling and just so happy. We love you and your family! We miss amanda, too! She is getting so big. I love your blog.
ReplyDelete